NR - Re: Regional Identity

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Fri Sep 1 11:17:43 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/1/00 1:09:40 PM Central Daylight Time, LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu
writes:
Kat said:

snip
<< I just think at some point we'll have to decide which is more
 important to us, retaining our Kingdom identity or building our own
 identity.  It will slowly become harder and harder for us to do both
 successfully.  I'm all for everyone moving forward in the way they
 want to go and everybody should be free to choose their own
 direction.  I just think we should all make our choices with our
 eyes open. >>

I agree that someday we will probably have to make a choice.  It won't be
today, or even this year.  With all the discussion going on, I believe that
the only folks who have their eyes closed will be the ones who want it that
way.

Sigen