NR - Regional Identity

shagandmj shagandmj at home.com
Fri Sep 1 19:00:03 PDT 2000

 If you are a man unto yourself, what is your identity? If you are a man,
are you not known as a man? Our actions speak louder than words;they show
others who we are. We all determine who we are, consciously or not. But it
is still up to us. If we come together maybe we can grow closer to becoming
one with ourselves, together. Like the northern regional fighter practice,
they come together to learn melee tactics so they can be effective as a
unit. Can we not learn to be a unit in our shire/barony as well as region
and kingdom? Even if we have differing opinions, are we not here for the
dream, together? Can we not be men of the world as well as men at home? If
the block in the middle of the pyramid does not support its brothers and
sisters; how can it support the whole? The bottom line is that it is up to
each and every one of us. Positive or negative, just bring it, maybe we as a
whole can sort it out.

Shag