NR - Re: Regional Identity

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Fri Sep 1 18:02:34 PDT 2000

The Most Excellent Kat wrote:
> think it was our society seneschal who told me that Ansteorra is the
> only kingdom in the known world with a Regional system and active
> regional patriotism (it's been a while, that might have changed by
> now).

I know the Middle uses the reagional system of management, I don't know the
history of it though.  I do know they aren't as hung up with regions
forming principalities as some.  I think the Principality of Northshield
used to be a administrative region of the middle.

To those that are interested in re-developing that strong regional identity
and cohesion that we were close to three years go, maybe they should look
again at the history and development of other kingdoms and their regions
and principalities.

Gio,
Northkeep.