NR - ability

Rebecca M. Heydon rmheydon at swbell.net
Tue Sep 5 15:08:05 PDT 2000

Though Merrik may be one of the most vocal at the moment, I don't think he's
advocating Merrik's Changes for the Region Done All By Merrik.  What he's
doing is putting in his 2 cents worth.  I think *all* of us--whether for or
against Principality--realize that this is going to have to be a cooperative
effort.  Lifting the truck on your own would be a bad thing.  Calling on
your neighbors to help you lift your truck would be a good thing.  Everyone
could then share happy thoughts on a job well done.  :-)

I think something we also need to consider is that we have other groups in
other kingdoms who have been very interested in the Principality for the
Northern Region of Ansteorra discussions for a great many years now.
Northkeep has a fairly healthy base of people who play with the Barony from
various groups in Calontir.  I know we cannot figure them in, so to speak,
at this point in the conversation but I think we need to recognize other
population avenues.

Rowan