NR - ability

Burke McCrory bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us
Tue Sep 5 16:29:26 PDT 2000

At 06:22 PM 9/5/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Kat posted;
> > I'm not actually Aelfwyn's landed.  She lives in Namron.  For the
> > record, she *has* been my friend for some 18 years, however, before
> > we're assumed to be "in cahoots" on this, I'd like to point out that
>SNIP
>
>Thank you, I sit corrected, and from where I sit, you and Aelfwyn seem to
>view Northern Ansteorra's capabilities becoming a principality in a very
>similar regard, poorly, that is all, none the less I sit corrected.
>
>SNIP
> > to.  I just know the technical logistics of the KINGDOM issue and
> > feel strongly that this would be an impossible goal for Oklahoma.
> > Again, Your Mileage May Vary.
>
>As you are my Peer, I am your "student", as your student, would you please
>refrain from saying that there exist impossible goals for us to reach.  You
>may be my Peer, as I your student, but I don't ride the little yellow bus.
>Sir Burke recently posted that it takes a membership of 100 and they like
>150%, so 150 paid members, not that impossible.
>
>Since you have already decided that Principality is inappropriate, and I
>have decided that I am for the possibility and planned parenthood approach
>to principality, perhaps you and I should stay out of this discussion as to
>whether or not we should, after all we have already made up our minds.
>
>Merrik

Again I will point out that there is a place for ALL opinions in this
discussion.  Try and take one step back and discuss Principalities from a
more third party point of view.  Both of you have very good and relevant
points to bring to the discussion and I would hope that you will continue
to do so.

Burke