NR - Principality

Rebecca M. Heydon rmheydon at swbell.net
Tue Sep 5 16:54:29 PDT 2000

Indeed, I agree with Hawkins.  Please don't leave this 'educational rant'
regarding the issues of Principality.  As a member of the Royal Family and
as a Northern landed, your opinions and observations offer perspectives that
only someone such as yourself can provide.

This discussion is, as has been mentioned, a passionate one for many of
us....

So, a cyber round on me for all 110 of us.....

Rowan