NR - This weekend in Rundel

Eric Jackson owenapaeddan at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 6 21:12:46 PDT 2000

Greetings,

    I would like to announce that this Saturday Sep 9th there will be a
Heraldic class and scroll painting class here in the Canton of Rundel.  We
will then finish the day with fighting and if we have enought then we will
do melees.  The classes will be at the public library,in the Mezanine room
starting at 9:30am and lasting till 4:00pm.  The best route to the Library
is to take Carl Albert Parkway till 2cd street turn North onto 2cd street
the library is between 1st and 2cd on Adams street.  The fighter practice
will be at Chadick park starting at 5:00pm and lasting until we are tired
and done.  There will be a revel following fighter practice and anyone who
wishes to stay will have crash space availible.  The directions to Chadick
park are exit onto Carl Albert Parkway and stay on this road until you get
to the intersection with 6th street. take 6th street to the south for about
3-4 blocks Chadick park will be to your right. These directions work on
either coming to McAlester from us-69 or coming into McAlester from Indian
Nations Turnpike.  For those of you who can come thank you.

Any questions please call 918-423-2866 Owen and Dagmar
McAlester Public Library  918-426-0930

               Lord Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaearn
               ap Llewellyn ap Gruffudd ap Gwent
               ap Bredd ap Camden ap Anarward