NR - RE: Admin: Ulfie and Maleah .. Bad Addresses

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Thu Sep 7 09:00:19 PDT 2000

On Thursday, September 07, 2000 9:19 AM, Nathan W. Jones
[SMTP:njones at ix.netcom.com] wrote:
> Greetings Friends!
>
> If someone could forward this to Ulf and/or Maleah.  The most recent
addresses they used to sign up to the Northern list are b o u n c i n g
like MAD!

> I've removed maleah at mmcable.com and ulfie at mmcable.com for the time being.
 Please let them know to check their new addresses and resubscribe.  Or
give me a shout and I can do it for them with the corrected addresses.

> thanks,
> Gio

Argh.

You know...I really shouldn't try to do anything before noon.  It's
Thursday, right?  dang....

Ulf and Maleah have been fixed, and my apologies.

Gio.