NR - Principality

Phillip Stallcup PStallcup at MMCABLE.COM
Fri Sep 8 06:20:23 PDT 2000

There are differences; there will always be differences.  There will always
be strife between individuals; sometimes it will be between brass.
Hopefully it will never be between groups.

BTW glad you had fun :)
Ld Llygoden Llwyd
Autocrat Wiesenfeuer Baronial

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-northern at ansteorra.org [mailto:owner-northern at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2000 22:06
To: northern at ansteorra.org
Subject: NR - Principality

    I'd like to point out that just because some people in our region aren't
getting along, and that some of those people wear brass hats and are rather
prominent in the region, doesn't mean that the region as a whole is racked
with divisiveness.  The fact that there are bad feelings between my Hesir
and
Herrin and the Baron and Baroness of Wiesenfeuer didn't stop me from going
Wiesenfeuer Baronial and having a good time with my friends.

Robert Fitzmorgan