NR - Principality

Phillip Stallcup PStallcup at MMCABLE.COM
Fri Sep 8 06:26:21 PDT 2000

All I know is I had a good time a Northern Regional Warlord, and it appeared
to me that both Barn and Kat were having fun as well.  Sometimes it's easy
to assume what someone is feeling; I know I have never talked to Barn and
asked how he felt about it and I'm good friends with him.

Ld Llygoden Llwyd
Squire to Earl Barn Silveraxe

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-northern at ansteorra.org [mailto:owner-northern at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of Sigen3 at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2000 22:21
To: northern at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: NR - Principality

In a message dated 9/7/00 10:06:24 PM Central Daylight Time,
Fitzmorgan at cs.com writes:

<<    I'd like to point out that just because some people in our region
aren't
 getting along, and that some of those people wear brass hats and are rather
 prominent in the region, doesn't mean that the region as a whole is racked
 with divisiveness.  The fact that there are bad feelings between my Hesir
and
 Herrin and the Baron and Baroness of Wiesenfeuer didn't stop me from going
 Wiesenfeuer Baronial and having a good time with my friends.

 Robert Fitzmorgan >>

Greetings,

I don't know where this comes from.  The reason that we weren't there, if it
matters, is that HRH (then) Timotheus approached us at Eldern's tourney, and
requested that Thorgrim be at Gothic War to attend the Centurion's Circle.
went with him because of the length of the drive, and I wished to
reciprocate
the visit from our Cousin from Bonwicke.  We have made every attempt to
attend all of the events in our region.  We run 2 businesses, and sometimes
our mundane lives intrude, so occasionally we miss one.

As to the bad feelings between Hersir and Herrin Northkeep, and the Baron
and
Baroness of Wiesenfeuer, we are unaware as to what this comes from.  We
always urge our populace to attend all the events in the region, and those
they can make out of region.

Sigen Northkeep