NR - Principality

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Sep 8 09:52:42 PDT 2000

Timothy Adams (toadams at hotmail.com) said something that sounded like:
> Also we have started another thread about Name's and heraldic issues. Do we
> think this can move forward without interfering with the open air
> discussions ???

Just as a tidbit, there are many things that made people upset in the
southern discussion. One of which was the worse was the fact that people
online were discussing names and devices before anyone else had even got
to discuss the ideas of a principality. This made them feel like it was
being rammed down their throat because a few people had already decided
the outcome.

Ciao,