NR - Principality

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Fri Sep 8 15:07:48 PDT 2000

>Perhaps not having the population to support a Kingdom is a good
>thing.  It would give us a chance to be a Principality without
>worrying that they would want to force us into being a Kingdom.
>
>Hawkins

I seem to remember Sir Karl talking about Ansteorra having a short
principality because of issues with Atenveldt and a push to get
separated as quickly as possible.  We will either grow to that level
or we will not.  But we don't dislike being Ansteorran's, that has
not come up in even one of the posts I've read so far.  Let's "be all
that we can be" and then see where to go next.

Etienne