NR - Soup Kitchen

Aunt Dwen auntdwen at peakonline.com
Fri Sep 8 19:01:15 PDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2000 10:18 AM
Subject: NR - Soup Kitchen

> Ok, don't want to detract from any ongoing conversations (love that we are
> finally getting conversation on the lists <contented sigh> ) but what did
> everyone think about the soup kitchen article in the new TI?
>
> Ld. Jean Paul de Sens
> Mooneschadowe

Greetings, Jean Paul:

    Yes!  I loved it.  I don't know if you are aware, but we've been running
a "feed the Ansteorrans & their friends" thing at Calontir Lilies War for
the past several years.  I was delighted to read about some of the more
clever packing and storing ideas, and loved the recipes for jerky.

    The small band of us that go to Lilies took a lesson from them years
ago.  And Keigan of the Great Dark Horde provided me with my first example
of how to feed a very large number of folk at a primitive site the second
Lilies I attended.  I have tried to apply lessons learned from both her and
the Calons.

    Lets get together sometime and I'll tell you all about it.

Blessings,

Dwen
Who finds Kitchening an even more effective way of getting to know folks
than doing gate!