NR - Principality name

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Sat Sep 9 13:17:38 PDT 2000

At 10:37 AM 9/9/00 -0700, you wrote:
>    I think this is an excellent possibility.  Last
>year at Namron Protectorate, while I was on the list
>field heralding (well, during a break) I saw a bald
>eagle.  I felt very honored that he had graced us with
>a visit.  I've also, often, seen various hawks. (or
>maybe they were vultures. . .:-)        Lady Etienett

This is a wonderful idea.  Do we have any falconers in the group who would
have some wonderfully period names and terms?  Other than 'Hawk'ins and the
Good Ship 'Raptor', what are other names and household names in the North
that are already used that we will work around.

A translation of Might Bird of the North might even work,
Susan