NR - Principality

HEGitana at aol.com HEGitana at aol.com
Sat Sep 9 14:14:08 PDT 2000

Ya know, I've been to Pensic several times and I don't remember there ever
being a problem with the Oklahoma/Texas thing.  Even Ansteorrans from Texas
were really glad the Oklahomans were there.  I know a lot of people from
other Kingdoms.  They know I'm from Oklahoma and they know I'm Anestorran.
If they didn't I would be sure and tell them.  We've even become good friends
with people from Western Anesteorra because we met and camped with them at
Pensic.  There has always been rivalry between Texas and Oklahoma mundanely,
but we don't have to carry it over into the SCA.  The more I read, the more
it seems like we are kind of pushing that.  I hope not, there are good
Ansteorran all over Oklahoma and Texas.

Gitana