NR - Principality

HEGitana at aol.com HEGitana at aol.com
Sat Sep 9 21:57:24 PDT 2000

Looks like this didn't go when I tried to send it earlier.  If it did please
accept my apologies for the double post.
marc-carlson at utulsa.edu writes:

<<  I'm certainly not trying to
 pick an argument  >>

Thank you, nor am I. Neither do I take offense at any of your response, I
fully understand where you are coming from.  If you know me, you know that I
have had serious differences of opinions with some from Texas.  I'm a
Southerner that was raised a Yankee and then came back to be a Southerner
again.  I'm even told that is the reason why what I say is often
misunderstood.  I don't have that slow southern manner of speaking.  (Wish I
did, I love it)

In any case, I was not speaking at all of those things that concern you, only
my perception that the mundane OK/Texas rivalry might be seeping in.  I'm
glad you don't think that is the case.  Guess I've just really never thought
of myself as that different from those I play with in Texas, but I can
respect that you and others do.

Gitana