NR - Principality: Time to table this discussion?

LdyCalais at aol.com LdyCalais at aol.com
Sun Sep 10 10:21:56 PDT 2000

Dear Gentles:
    Last evening I had the opportunity to attend the fighter practice held in
the mighty canton of Rundel.  It was wonderful! (IMHO) Well attended and very
comfortable.  I had questions about the "Principality" issue, some rather
ignorant questions, I might add, and ALL were answered politely and answered
well. Besides having a great time, I learned volumes about the "processes"
and the history of our region.  My many thank to all who attended and talked
with me.  My only regret is that Anyone missed out!  :-)
                                                      In Service,
                                                         Lady Elisabeth de
Calais