NR - A new site in Northern Region

Staci L. Myers Staci-Myers at ouhsc.edu
Sun Sep 10 11:06:48 PDT 2000

I don't speak for any group right now, but as someone who has had to try to
find sites suitable for our activities, I can say that good sites are always
welcome finds.

Good indoor sites are even scarcer (affordable ones, that is. The Cowboy
Hall of Fame was lovely, but just a tad on the pricey side). Does anyone
know of or would anyone be interested in forming a regional site list for
autocrats to consult, listing things like location, pricing, on site
amenities & restrictions?

Aelfwyn