NR - A new site in Northern Region

Samuel Walters agincrt at brightok.net
Mon Sep 11 11:53:49 PDT 2000

Greetings,

Yes, please do sound out the populace of your group for opinions and to see
if it would be willing to use the site.  The owner of the site wants some
sort of positive consensus before he will make the improvements (i.e.. the
showers/bathrooms, water and electric outlets, etc.) and who could really
blame him.  : )  But I believe he really wants to do this and so do I.

Some info for your deliberations, the proposed improvements include:
running water/electric to RV spots,  building with male and female
toilet/showers, two other male/female toilets,  established camping spots w/
firepits,
a covered meeting/feast hall and cooking facilities.

Also the site owner has no problems with on site alcohol and there are no
restrictions on the sound at night. (although there will be enough camping
space to have a "quiet" camping area away from the "revel" area.

Thanks again and please let me know how it goes,

Rhys Goch
MKA Sam Walters

> If that is the case then, yes, I for one would welcome another quality
site available to us.  And if one of the gates can be blocked off securely,
then this would give us the best of both worlds.  If you would like, I'd be
happy to bring it up at Namron's pop meeting and sound them out as to their
opinion and encourage others to do so at their respective pop's.