NR - Soup Kitchen

Mon Sep 11 14:46:57 PDT 2000

Strong praise, indeed.  Guess, I'll have to try to live up to it -- or live
it down.

Bread for the belly, carbonados for the soul, biskit for dessert, broth and
water for fluids.  Beyond that, I'll have to experiment.

Bear

BTW vinegar cut 8 to 1 with water provides a good enhanced beverage for hot,
sweat fighters.  It was one of the staples of the Roman Legions.  But I
don't think it would appeal in these days of Gatorade. :-)