NR - Griffons in the SCA

Spatsman at aol.com Spatsman at aol.com
Thu Sep 14 08:33:43 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/14/00 10:15:34 AM Central Daylight Time,
Chuck_CTR_Graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov writes:

<< Eeesh. 15 devices...and you didn't include personal devices.

 So you're telling us this would be a challenge, eh? Hmmm...

 Regards,
 Tadhg >>
Birds won't be any easier. However, saddlery is a rarely used item in the
SCA, and whips are a strong symbol. Now, let's not assume I'm a deviant here.
Just because I teach whipcracking and own a David Morgan 12-plait, 10-ft
kangaroo hide bullwhip with a double-underbelly doesn't mean I'm a deviant.
Besides, our bedroom is too small for proper clearance...
The rarity of coffins in heraldry is a valid point, but I won't mention that,
as it may be used against me.....
...........waitaminute......
~Fionnagan