NR - Insults

John Ruble ulfie at usa.net
Fri Sep 15 16:15:29 PDT 2000

So Fionnagan said:
> So, it's right grand ye came, Hersir Ulf Gunnarson,
> and it's welcome ye are...YA HAIRY, EEL-SUCKIN',
> MEAD-BELLIED, RATNEST-BEARDED, WISHIN'-FOR-A-RAGNAROK-
> THAT'LL-NEVER-HAPPEN, DUNG-CHEWIN' SON OF A GOAT-KISSIN'
> HEATHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't chew dung, I don't eat eels, and I don't want to talk about my
father... eccentricities.  But listen here, geisha girlie man...

You Irish, though, living in a fantasy of your own creation.  I mean, where
else does everyone live under their own special geas?  "I must accept any
hospitality offered me." "I cannot sleep until everyone else has." "I must
wear a purple Barney suit and suprise Travellers on the road".

Here is a race of people who take pride in how many colors they can wear, and
actually make laws about it.  Their king gets the Big Box of crayons...

If Ireland had super villians and super heroes, the villian would have to be
Black and White Man.  "I force the Irish to see thinks clearly.  I will make
them wear somber colors so they no longer have to shout to be heard over their
clothing."  And the hero would have to be someone from another land, otherwise
everyone would feel honor bound to kill him.  Oh, wait, they'd want to kill
him just for that reason.

..."EEL-SUCKIN'"... you just wait... :)

Ulfie
(closed captioned for the humor impaired...)