NR - I need some articles please!

Samuel Walters agincrt at brightok.net
Sat Sep 16 20:54:53 PDT 2000

Greetings to the List,

I am putting together a website for Medieval Enthusiasts and SCAdians.  And I was hoping that you folks would help me out with some articles and such.  Does anybody here have an article they wrote on a medieval topic.  A how-to or informative article?  I would really appreciate being able to post it on my site.

The site is going to hopefully be a good place to find info and such.  There is also a discussion forum built into it that I think will be pretty cool.

If you have something I can use on my site I would really appreciate it!

The site is temporarily located at www.brightok.net/~agincrt (just remember I'm still building it!)

Just email me at agincrt at brightok.net

Yours in our Society,

Rhys Goch