NR - Insults

Spatsman at aol.com Spatsman at aol.com
Sun Sep 17 18:20:06 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/17/00 6:29:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
russ at randomgang.com writes:

<< Now, now, that's a little restrictive on those of you with early European
 personas, for whom wit isn't culturally authentic.  (I'll let it slide on
 being period, but only because of Shakespeare, you understand.)

 ;)

 Chandra

Wit isn't culturally authentic for early period personas? 'scuse me? Are YOU
talkin' ta ME? You lookin' at me, ...huh? You, uhhhh, want some o' this?
HUHHH? You lookin' for some trouble, too?
Crack a book on early european history, and get back to me...you get right
back to me, there, junior!
.............................wow, this list is becoming FUN!
~Fionnagan