NR - Insults

Spatsman at aol.com Spatsman at aol.com
Sun Sep 17 21:15:00 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/17/00 9:01:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
russ at randomgang.com writes:

<< "Then don't pester sheep, play pipes or dance reels,
 Neither fight with yourselves nor be blue*,
 But remember the old Indus Valley,
 And Lord Chandra who gave you a clue"

 (As performed by the noted folk entertainer Sri Marti Robinsh)

 Being a compromising sort, I'll let the other mailing slide, and let the list
 hear the last of me until another topic comes up.  (Besides, meter is hard,
 let's go shopping!)

 Chandra >>
Good move...anyone who thinks that woad body paint is a period practice
probably should leave this entire topic alone...it was fun, see ya!
~Fionnagan