NR - Eldern Hills- International Fest. Demo

Michel mac Donnchaid eldern-hills_vscribe at ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 18 16:05:06 PDT 2000

Greetings All!!

A quick reminder to let everyone know that you are invited to join Eldern Hills at our annual demo, International Fest.  Eldern's Virtual Scribe, Míchél, has made sure that all the info and map are included at our announcement, and is also kind enough to post the link with this missive.  There will be a revel Saturday evening that will begin about 8:30ish, directions will be given at the demo.  This is not a potluck, but feel free to bring munchies to share.  ONLY those 21 and over may consume alcohol, NO  illegal drugs.  Fair warning.......I have three cats and two dogs.  They all think the house is theirs and my son has spoiled them horribly.  If you have allergies, please take that into account.

For the demo, you will need to bring chairs, but you shouldn't need tables for displays.  There are many food merchants selling a variety of ethnic foods.  They do charge for water, but the Barony will have that available for everyone.  There are many merchants selling much ethnic stuff.  We are usually the biggest draw for this event that the city hosts.

I wish to extend thanks in advance to everyone who comes to help us during International Fest.  Hope that you have fun.  Be safe traveling, no matter where you go.

Catrin

Links for Eldern Hills- International Festival

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Styx/1175/intfest2000.html
or
http://eldern-hills.ansteorra.org/intfest2000.htm

In Service,