NR - International Fest

margot k-k catrin at sirinet.net
Mon Sep 25 04:33:14 PDT 2000

Greetings,

International Fest is now past us, and seems to have been a success.  I want to thank all of you who took the time to travel to Eldern and help support us at the demo.  We had folks come in from other groups to help work the crowd, fight, do bardic, add to our displays and many other people to help out.  Thank you.  All of you helped make our area something that represented the SCA in a very positive manner.  Thank you to my Champion, Ld Guy for taking the time to travel up here and help us out as Champion.

On a mundane note....Thank you to the drummers who came to the stage and drummed for the Desert Moon Middle Eastern Dance Troupe.  That added a wonderful touch to our performance.

Again, thank you to all of the people who took the time to travel here and help us out.  You made a difference and worked hard.

Catrin Mac Cracken