NR - Re: Regional Identity

Aunt Dwen auntdwen at peakonline.com
Sat Sep 2 21:31:07 PDT 2000

> I know the Middle uses the reagional system of management, I don't know
the
> history of it though.  I do know they aren't as hung up with regions
> forming principalities as some.  I think the Principality of Northshield
> used to be a administrative region of the middle.
> Gio,
> Northkeep.

Greetings, Dwen Here:

    After the weekend I'll contact Vicount Master Baron Ternon de Carleon, a
good friend and the first or second Prince of Calontir.  Vicount Ternon, who
possesses a singluar wit, commented on Ansteorra's division into
adminstrative regions as similar to the process in Midrelm.  Seems he said
that what is now Calontir was one such administrative region, and that the
creation of the Principality then Kingdom of Calontir involved a lot of
blood and cross words.  Interestingly, he also has a story about how he got
his Pelican for Treason (since as everyone knows, taking the King's
lands...)

    It were stories over a fire at Lilies, and I've slept since then.  I'll
endeavor to get the whole story;)

Dwen