NR - Principality

Burke McCrory burkemc2 at home.com
Mon Sep 4 14:06:28 PDT 2000

I think that this might be a good time to talk about the pro's and con's of
a Principality.  I am going to ask that we speak of this in the abstract
and not in the context of for or against a Northern Principality.  The only
way that people can make an informed judgment is with the facts.  I will
start by listing some pro's and con's.

Pro's
Greater Unity
Greater Local Control
Protection and preservation of local customs and flavor.
A Royal representative for the people in the area.
Awards that are strictly for work done in the area.

Con's
You can get a bad Prince and Princess
A tendency to encourage people to stay home in the Principality and not travel.

Burke