NR - Principality

M. D. Heydon mdheydon at swbell.net
Tue Sep 5 12:30:47 PDT 2000

Baroness Kat;
> Do we currently have an overabundance of folks not receiving
> recognition for their service, arts or fighting?
> It's just my opinion, but I'd have to say not.
> If we do have people who are being denied well deserved recognition,
> I'd have to say it is because folks aren't recommending them.

I would agree, we do not have an OVER abundance of members not receiving
recognition, but we do have an abundance, maybe just a passel of members not
receiving recognition.  But in a kingdom this size, how easy is it for your
Dame, Don, Donna, Knight, Master, or Mistress to point you out often enough
to keep those recommendations warm enough to hatch into proper recognition.

Merrik