NR - ability

Merrik Viltar Har merrikviltarhar at swbell.net
Tue Sep 5 13:30:58 PDT 2000

Aelfwyn;
> Kat's comment regarding the probability of a Northern Principality
attaining
> Kingdom Status had nothing whatsoever to do with
ability/talent/enthusiasm,
> etc. of its residents & everything to do with the population density of
the
> mundane geography that our Kingdom & Region resides within, so please
unwad
> your knickers before they get stuck:-)

Thank you for your kind words, but as long as anyone has the notion that the
members of Northern region can't accomplish something, my knickers will be
FIRMLY WADDED unto the nether regions.
Perhaps if you could explain to me how membership is something that can't be
changed it would help, but again, if we throw a hell-of-a hobby, a hell-of
some more people will come and play.

Merrik