NR - ability

Merrik Viltar Har merrikviltarhar at swbell.net
Tue Sep 5 16:22:02 PDT 2000

Kat posted;
> I'm not actually Aelfwyn's landed.  She lives in Namron.  For the
> record, she *has* been my friend for some 18 years, however, before
> we're assumed to be "in cahoots" on this, I'd like to point out that
SNIP

Thank you, I sit corrected, and from where I sit, you and Aelfwyn seem to
view Northern Ansteorra's capabilities becoming a principality in a very
similar regard, poorly, that is all, none the less I sit corrected.

SNIP
> to.  I just know the technical logistics of the KINGDOM issue and
> feel strongly that this would be an impossible goal for Oklahoma.
> Again, Your Mileage May Vary.

As you are my Peer, I am your "student", as your student, would you please
refrain from saying that there exist impossible goals for us to reach.  You
may be my Peer, as I your student, but I don't ride the little yellow bus.
Sir Burke recently posted that it takes a membership of 100 and they like
150%, so 150 paid members, not that impossible.

Since you have already decided that Principality is inappropriate, and I
have decided that I am for the possibility and planned parenthood approach
to principality, perhaps you and I should stay out of this discussion as to
whether or not we should, after all we have already made up our minds.

Merrik