NR - Northern Region Stats: (was Principality)

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Wed Sep 6 11:51:32 PDT 2000

At 01:24 PM 9/6/00 -0500, Burke wrote:
>>Several people have ask for the new numbers on the Northern region populace.  I just got them >from the Kingdom Seneschal and here they are in rough form.
>>6/30/00
>>Region : 342
>>Brad Leah  15/7  Subscribing/Associate+Family...

Just out of curiosity, is there some way to estimate how many people are part of the populace, but aren't paid members?  I know they don't count towards the official numbers needed for whatever sort of status change people might want, but they *would* be more likely to bring up the stats if they were paid, rather than, say, a massive recruitment drive.

Marc/Diarmaid