NR - Principality

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Thu Sep 7 18:27:09 PDT 2000

PStallcup at MMCABLE.COM writes:

<< I'm still wondering why?  Why become a Principality?  What singular 'thing'
 is broken that needs to be fixed?  What would be better than it is now?
 Would the CPs come to more events hosted by small groups or would they be
 away at Kingdom events with the crown? >>

For me, the reason is that it is a natural progression.  An incipient group
starts out with 5 members... grows to 25 and becomes a Shire... grows to 75
and becomes a Barony,...etc.

I don't think that anything is broken, but I do think that there is nothing
wrong with having the desire for more...  More ceremony - more fun.  I firmly
believe that if you aren't growing, you are dying, and it is good to have
something to strive towards.  My concept of a CP's *job* is that it would be
their responsibility to attend to the Principality, not follow the Crown
around.  That is what they have entourage for.

Just my .02
Sigen Northkeep