NR - Principality

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Fri Sep 8 00:23:51 PDT 2000

The ONLY, and I mean ONLY, reason I even like the name is because of the
song by Master Ulf.  If however we could come up with a much cooler name
that fit the song.......  aaaaaahhhhh..... :)

Ansteorra..... hmmmm... no that ones taken....
Fyordsteorra.... hmmm.. Vikings might like that one....
Worfsteorra... hmmm.. trekkie vote...
Dorfsteorra... for the Tim Conway fans....
Nyarfsteorra.... Whadda we gonna do tonight Brain? The same thing we do
every night Pinky, try to form a principality!!!

Sigh, I need more sleep.

Jean Paul de Sens
Mooneschadowe, Nyarf.... I mean Ansteorra....