NR - Principality

Phillip Stallcup PStallcup at MMCABLE.COM
Fri Sep 8 06:08:51 PDT 2000

Ah, well after being married for 9 years the answer would have to be, sort
of.  Of course this isn't the way you think about it when you're doing it,
but getting married filled a void in my life that I didn't know existed up
to that point so it was 'fixing' something for me although nothing was
broken.

Again, broken was the wrong word to use, but we can carry the Principality
through this scenario as well.  Are we missing something?  Would we know it
if we were?

Ld Llygoden Llwyd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-northern at ansteorra.org [mailto:owner-northern at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of Carl Chipman
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2000 21:31
To: northern at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: NR - Principality

Llygodin, why did you get married? Was there something that needed to be
fixed?

I know that when I get married, it will not be to "fix" something, but
indeed to give proper recognition and respect to something that already
exists.

A principality is a new relationship that we could enter with those who play
our game.  Like awards, titles, households, and friends you enter into a
relationship not always because something is broken, but to experience
something new.  Would it be better? I don't know.  Like all relationships, I
believe that if you go into it expecting the best you have better chances
than if you expect the worst.

>Would the CPs come to more events hosted by small groups or would they be
>away at Kingdom events with the crown?

It would probably depend upon the CP's.

Ld. Jean Paul de Sens
Mooneschadowe, Ansteorra.