NR - Principality

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Fri Sep 8 10:22:23 PDT 2000

Personal opinion here--
OF COURSE we should take the discussion to the off-line people.
They have as much right to participate in any discussions of Principality as
anyone who chooses to join this list on-line.

I have not said much, because I do not at this point really know how I feel
on the issue.  However, just because someone does not have the ability,
knowledge, or time to join this mailing list does not mean that they should
be excluded from such an important discussion.

This does not mean that I feel we need to be making constant phone calls to
each other to discuss it, or that it should be the only, or even main, thing
discussed when we get together physically.  But, on reflecting on it, even
asking the question can be taken to mean that "people" on the list feel that
those not on it are not "worthy" of being involved in the discussion.  This
is not to say that ANYONE on this list does feel that way, just that it
could be taken that way.

I do not intend any insult to any one person, group of persons, or the
entire list with this, I only feel that everyone in the region should be
involved, if they wish, with such an important issue.

Again, just my personal feelings.

Annabelle Fitzsimmons