NR - Principality

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 11:36:06 PDT 2000

--- "Epperson, Sheryl" <EppersS at oge.com> wrote:
> Personal opinion here--
> OF COURSE we should take the discussion to the
> off-line people.
> They have as much right to participate in any
> discussions of Principality as
> anyone who chooses to join this list on-line.

I do not usually speak up unless I feel my opinion
should count for something, so here is my 2 cents:
I agree with Annabelle, I think that it would be ok to
go ahead and discuss off the list as sort of a just an
idea discussion to let people who are not on the list
to put in their opinions. It would would also give
everybody an idea just how popular or unpopular this
idea is. It would be unfair that the very few who are
speaking out on this subject would be the only ones to
determine where we go from here. I do not however feel
that it is anywhere close to being ready for a vote of
the populace, (which by the way has my support, but if
we vote, do to the fact I am a family member, I will
not be able to vote on the issue...but I back this
whole evolution into a principality 100%)
in service,
Angelina de Cornier
of Moonschadowe