NR - Soup Kitchen

Chris Backus cbackus at peakonline.com
Fri Sep 8 12:26:06 PDT 2000

No, I skimmed it which isn't even close to the same : (

I usually eat breakfast, because I need some energy to fight.  Then I
go without because I hate to eat while fighting, or I force myself to
eat a little bit of fruit or energy bar (or pecan cookies or anything
else that Therese sets out so often) because I have an idea that the
extra energy may help me win.  Then I eat alot at feast.

I'd hate to mess with tradition : )

Hawkins