NR - Principality name

Maleah maleah at MMCABLE.COM
Fri Sep 8 21:08:06 PDT 2000

Okay, I've sat and read all the comments and like Gitana can't remember at
this point exactly who said what but here's my take. With no offense what so
ever intended to anyone or their ethnicity, please can we do something that
isn't connected to Red Land, Red Earth, Native American anything. They are a
proud people and justly so, but mundanely it seems almost everything here is
based somehow on that concept. I would rather see us go with something that
describes us as a group or region. Our beliefs, ideas and dreams not
something that has been used to death mundanely already. I like certain
songs but by the time you've had to listen to them over and over and over
again they get kind of old real quick.
    So fire up your imaginations and lets ask everyone we talk to to do the
same. I'm sure with all the talented, dedicated people we have, when the
time comes we can come up with something uniquely us.

Maleah
Namron