NR - A new site in Northern Region

Samuel Walters agincrt at brightok.net
Mon Sep 11 20:56:17 PDT 2000

I don't know the answer to that one.  We (the owner and I) were going under
the assumption that the SCA's insurance and the waivers signed by all
participants would be enough.  Does anybody know if this is actually the
case or do most of the site owners have some sort of insurance of their own?

Rhys Goch
Mka Sam Walters