NR - Principality name

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Wed Sep 13 13:36:20 PDT 2000

That would be a typo for "Bohemian."  Bohemia is a region the Czech
Republic (historically it's been part of many different countries as
the borders shifted around and things got renamed) where they make
beautiful crystal and porcelain (drool).  I'll leave it to Diarmaid
to tell us what it means.  :-)

Rosamund