NR - Griffin, for want of a standard spelling...

Spatsman at aol.com Spatsman at aol.com
Thu Sep 14 22:27:29 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/14/00 10:53:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
ulfie at MMCABLE.COM writes:

<< > Diarmaid >>  Not everyone has a Nordic personna.
 > Fionnagan >>Yeah! YEAH, man, YEAH!!!!!!!!!

 Few are that lucky.  And remember, if it weren't for us you would still be
 squatting in roadless villages, stealing one another's vowels.

Nope...not gonna take the bait...I am not so easily riled. Take credit for
these accomplishments, ye and yer race should be proud. How can I be cross
with the Northmen, when sure it was the Almighty's will ye come to Erin, and
learn His wisdom and goodness. I have traveled the land of the Swedes and the
Danes, in January no less, and there's no blame upon any of ye for wanting a
change o' scenery. Mayhap ye took gold and treasured relics on yer first few
visits, mayhap ye were baptized just to recieve a nice new linen shirt, but
ye came around, ye did, and brought plenty o' redheads with ye.
  So, it's right grand ye came, Hersir Ulf Gunnarson, and it's welcome ye
are...YA HAIRY, EEL-SUCKIN', MEAD-BELLIED, RATNEST-BEARDED,
WISHIN'-FOR-A-RAGNAROK-THAT'LL-NEVER-HAPPEN, DUNG-CHEWIN' SON OF A
GOAT-KISSIN' HEATHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Fionnagan, who wishes we could all just....get along