NR - NR-Heraldry Help needed-Please!

LdyCalais at aol.com LdyCalais at aol.com
Tue Sep 19 11:27:41 PDT 2000

 Greetings to the list,
    I have a slight problem.  I purchased a linen game "board" at Pennsic.
The game is "Goose" and the "board" requires painting.  I understand most of
the "heraldic" indications but there are a few that have me stumped.  If
anyone out there can be of ANY assistance, I would GREATLY appreciate it!  My
dilemmas are as follows:
  1. Per fess wavy, tenne and sable.
  2. Argent, a bend sinister purpure between two oranges (rondels tenne).
  3. Per pall inverted (per gore), gules, azure and or.
  4. Argent, between two flaunches purpure, three gouttae de sang in pale.
  5. Argent, a chevron gules between two golps (rondels purpure).
  6. Argent with an orle gules, six pallets sable, two-one-two-one.
    I understand the colors Argent, or sable, gules and purpure.  But there
are quite a few of the other terms included above that are WAY beyond me.
Thank you, once again, for any and all help!
                                                      Sincerely,
                                                          Lady Elisabeth de
Calais