NR - Principality

FalanMacF at aol.com FalanMacF at aol.com
Wed Sep 6 16:00:31 PDT 2000

Burke, I want to thank you for all the information you have been able to supply on members & sections of Corpora.

I am relatively new, 2 years, and I am very interested in understanding the pros & cons of Principality so that I can make my choice based on facts & beliefs.  I would also like to thank many members of this list on all the questions & responses they have been able to impart on this list.

I still dont know what my choice is, but at least from all the opinions and discussion, I can make an educated
one.

thank you

foalan macfarland