NR - Principality or Not?

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Thu Sep 7 12:40:59 PDT 2000

At 01:51 PM 9/7/00 -0500, Pug wrote:
>>...I agree with you about the cause, but we are should all attempt to
>>keep courtesy in the forefront of our minds.  For those who desire a
>>move toward a Principality, please remember that a perception of
>>infighting will be viewed as a major reason not to become a
>>Principality and is probably our single biggest obstacle right now.
>>If you love the idea, be courteous if for no other reason.

And if you are against the idea, be polite anyway - it's good practice.

I would like to point out that just because other people might be having
problems remaining civil, that doesn't mean you shouldn't contribute
if you feel like you have something important to share.  A rational
adult discussion should not be sidelined by a sideshow.

Marc/Diarmaid