NR - Principality

W. C. Smith wcsmith at ionet.net
Thu Sep 7 20:44:20 PDT 2000

Greetings all, Artorius here...

If anyone's keeping tabs, know that I fully support the idea of a Northern
Principality.  I believe change is inevitable and growth is desirable.  I
have no doubt that our Region can, and some day will, support a
Principality.  *Kingdom* may be a different story, but that is too far down
the road to worry about today.  I also believe that we here in the North
enjoy a strong sense of unity and identity.  The last Northern Regional
Tribute should have gone a long ways toward proving that.  That event would
not have been as successful if it were not for the efforts of *all* of the
Northern groups.  Principality should be the natural progression.  So what
if we may never become a Kingdom?  I can live with that.  I have always
been and will always be an Ansteorran first and foremost.  Just my .02
worth...

In service,
H.E. Master Artorius ap Caradoc, OP