NR - Principality name

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Wed Sep 13 08:06:28 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/13/00 10:02:57 AM Central Daylight Time,
marc-carlson at utulsa.edu writes:

<< Thank you, ma'am.  Some of it is, some of it isn't, and it never hurts to
 double check the details if I can  (for example, the map of Russia and
 the surrounding places in my head still says U.S.S.R. on it, since there
 are a lot of the new republics I haven't mastered - like Kazakhstan :) ) >>

I get lots of amber from the various republics... That's how I know *any* of
them...I admire your capacity to store information. Unfortunately, I am not
gifted with such and must rely on books, or those like you who must have
somehow gotten my portion of those genes :-D

Sigen