NR - Camp Cimarron Workday

Staci L. Myers Staci-Myers at ouhsc.edu
Tue Apr 3 05:54:07 PDT 2001

That's pretty much what I'm hoping. My plan was to try to get a good turnout
at this one & then start negotiating, with the idea being us assisting in
one or two workdays a year in return for a break on site fees.

The last one we tried to put together pretty much fizzled, since it was on
short notice & coincided with some major event. Trying to match the two
groups' (Campfire & SCA) weekend schedules is tricky, so if it works out,
I'm going to try to set up future workdays several months in advance.

Aelfwyn