NR - okrabbit@home.com

Deborah Sweet/soc/cas/Okstate dssweet at okstate.edu
Tue Apr 3 09:25:04 PDT 2001

No problemo.  I was able re-arrange things and get you
one.  I know the fighters don't have theirs yet.  I
passed some out at WF pop last night.

Linda is still a bit stingy with passes and posters.
I am trying to get more passes from her.  But she is
at the pond all this week, and not in her office.

Maybe if I hold my breath til I pass out that will be
good enough, and we will get more passes.  ;)

Let me know if you think of something that we need at
Med Faire.

Thanks!

Annais